Last Updated on 25th of May 2018
1. General information
The owner of SMIPCLOUD.COM is company 3 PORT d.o.o., Vojkovo nabrežje 30a, 6000 Koper, Slovenia.
Legal notices applies to web site smipcloud.com and subdomains. With use of this sites you agree, that we keep and process your data in ways that are listed in the following statements.
2. Statement of liability
With www.smipcloud.com web page company 3 PORT d.o.o. wish to improve public access to information about the work, initiatives, researches, ongoing projects, developed solutions, we do with our partners and system integrators in the field of Internet of Things. Our goal is to publish timely and accurate information; however, if you happen to find a mistake and promptly inform us about it, we will try to eliminate it as soon as possible. We shall not assume any legal or other liability for information published on these pages.
The information on these web pages are:
- exclusively intended for general public information;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or updated;
- occasionally include links to external web pages over which we do not have any control and for which we cannot assume any responsibility;
- not professional advice (if you need specific advice, write us or ask via the user forum)
However, this statement shall not in any way limit the liability of 3 PORT for any operation in conflict with the current law, nor shall it exclude the company’s liability for actions for which the exclusion of liability is not legally permissible.
3. Copyright information
Reproduction is permitted, provided that the used sources are visibly marked, unless otherwise specified. Where it is necessary to obtain the authorization for the reproduction or for the use of written or multimedia information (audio, images, software, etc.), the obtained authorization shall invalidate the general authorization referred to above and shall have to clearly indicate all limitations regarding the use of the relevant information.
4. How do we handle with your electronic mail?
On our web pages you can find the link “Contact” where you can submit an electronic message to the contact inbox. When sending such message, only personal data which are necessary to reply will be chosen. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your electronic mail and personal data, you can include them in your message, and we will try to provide a satisfactory answer.
5. How should you handle with our electronic mail?
Electronic messages and all eventual attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information which are owned by Smipcloud.com and 3 PORT d.o.o. and are intended exclusively for the addressee. In case you have received a message by mistake, please inform the sender and immediately delete the message. Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution or copying of the message’s content is expressly forbidden. Opinions contained in this electronic message do not necessarily reflect the positions of our company.
6. What is an electronic service?
Electronic services on the Smipcloud.com servers are internet services intended to communicate data between users of services and web services on Smipcloud.com or subdomain.smipcloud.com servers. We offer the following electronic service types on our servers:
- software solutions which ensure users, citizens, media, companies, administrations and persons making decisions a simple and efficient access to information, with which they are able to increase clarity and improve the comprehension of our services and products;
- interactive communication services which improve contacts with users, citizens, companies, civil society and public subjects, with which we encourage the exchange of opinions and the establishment of mechanisms to obtain feedback information, and thus contribute to the creation of activities, services and products on smipcloud.com servers;
- business services and applications for our clients/users which access only to their business web applications and their business data.
7. Statement of privacy protection
3 PORT d.o.o. undertakes to protect the privacy of its users. Our protection policy derives from the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Although you can browse most of the web pages without having to submit your personal information, in some cases you will have to provide certain personal data to ensure the electronic services you wish to use. If you are requested to provide such information, it will be treated in accordance with the contractual provisions or under the regulation referred to above.
Smipcloud.com web pages may contain links to web pages of third parties. Since we do not have any control over such pages, we suggest you read their statements of privacy protection.
7.1. Which data are collected:
The purpose of the use of these data and the technical means that we use to collect personal data is exclusively to the extent which is necessary to achieve the services goal. The data will not be used for any purpose which would be incompatible with such goal.
7.1.1 Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, requesting, applying for or entering further services (including, but not limited to, a competition or promotion), making an enquiry or reporting a problem. This may include, but is not limited to, information such as your name, address, phone and email address.
- In order to improve our communications with you as well as improve our products and services, we may ask you to provide us with additional information about you such as your professional interests and your experiences with us as well as more detailed contact preferences. When you provide us with any personal information you consent to us collecting and using that information according to your preferences.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access and/or download.
7.1.2 IP addresses:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7.2. Where we store your personal data:
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- The data that we collect from you is stored at a destination inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or it may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our clients (your service provider), running subdomain.smipcloud.com services. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, administration of subdomain.smipcloud.com services, fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support to subdomain.smipcloud.com services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing or processing.
7.3. Which persons have access to your personal data:
- We shall disclose your personal data to third parties only in case of legal obligations. In this case we will inform you before the act.
7.4. How to access information, how to verify their accuracy and how to correct it if necessary:
As a person whose data is being used you have the right to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data based on reasonable grounds, unless data was submitted in order to fulfill legal obligations, if data are necessary for the performance of the contract, in respect of which you are one of the contracting parties, or if they are used for a purpose for which you have given your explicit consent.
7.5. How long your data shall be kept:
We shall keep your data only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of collecting and further processing your data;
3 PORT d.o.o. Vojkovo nabrezje 30a SI - 6000 Koper Slovenia